Can I Use Swiffer Jet On My Vinyl Plank Flooring

Can I Use Swiffer Jet On My Vinyl Plank Flooring. 2.2.1 how to use the swiffer for the best result? Swiffer sweeper dry+wet all purpose floor mopping and cleaning starter kit.

Are Super Wet Swiffers Bad For Vinyl Plank Floors | Vinyl ...
Are Super Wet Swiffers Bad For Vinyl Plank Floors | Vinyl ... from i5.wal.co
The whole process takes about 10 minutes. Using a swiffer cleaning kit like the swiffer sweeper cleaner dry and wet mop very much recommended if you have a vinyl plank flooring system. We chose nucore luxury vinyl plank flooring available exclusively through floor & decor.

Vinyl plank floor used in high traffic area so that require regular cleaning.

I always use the swiffer sweeper with a dry cloth first or my swiffer vac to get up any loose dirt and dust from the floor and then go over it with the swiffer wet jet. It has beautiful texture, gorgeous grain, and works well with a do you mop yours with plain water? I use a swiffer wet jet in between mopping of the vinyl plan floors i have and it's always been just fine. Some vinyl plank floors may benefit from a yearly coat of floor polish to protect against wear and tear.

Post a Comment for "Can I Use Swiffer Jet On My Vinyl Plank Flooring"