Can I Lay A Coretex Floor Over Sheet Vinyl

Can I Lay A Coretex Floor Over Sheet Vinyl. Installing vinyl sheet flooring can be a very realistic do it yourself project. , studied at bournemouth university.

Can I Install Vinyl Plank Flooring Over Ceramic Tile ...
Can I Install Vinyl Plank Flooring Over Ceramic Tile ... from www.blesserhouse.com
Can i lay this in the concrete? Doing this will give you a nice smooth flat surface to lay the sheet vinyl over. It's a pain to dig out all the sod.

I figure i can cut it short, lay in my rebar with the dobies under the bar.

If the vinyl flooring is coming up in some areas it is best to remove the vinyl floor before laying the ceramic tile. If your subflooring is plywood then you will want to take the time to install backerboard to. I still want to know what exactly a 'slab' would be the concrete floor at the lower level of a house. Is it reasonably easy to make the concrete level enough, and can anyone advise me about what products to use to do this?

Post a Comment for "Can I Lay A Coretex Floor Over Sheet Vinyl"