Can I Put Vinyl On Top Of Hard Wood Floors

Can I Put Vinyl On Top Of Hard Wood Floors. My condo's prior owner put down engineered hardwood floors and they are not aging well. Vinyl strips are placed on top of the wood or metal posts.

Installing New Flooring Over Linoleum : Let's Talk ...
Installing New Flooring Over Linoleum : Let's Talk ... from i.ytimg.com
Hardwood floors are the dream of many homeowners. Does this look okay two different wood look floors in. I can't decide between vinyl and engineered hardwood.

Vinyl over hardwood is not a good idea.

Vinyl over hardwood is not a good idea. Can i install hardwood floors on top of old engineered hardwood veneer floors? I installed lvp over hardwood and i wish i hadn't. It is made like this to protect better against moisture.

Post a Comment for "Can I Put Vinyl On Top Of Hard Wood Floors"